Japanese Nattokinase: A Doubtless Benefit
One of the most promising and effective methods for developing effective supplements is a thorough study of the taste habits of long-lived peoples. Thus, it was found that the inhabitants of Japan owe their good health and high life expectancy to the intake of legumes, in particular - soy products.
At the moment, there is scientific evidence that the Nattokinase supplements, which have been among the most commonly used by the Japanese for more than 1000 years, are giving the maximum benefit. Nattokinase –a substance that is extracted using special technology from a huge number of other components obtained during the fermentation of boiled soybeans (Natto). That Natto is an integral part of the diet of a huge proportion of the population of Japan. Scientists noticed that the presence of this enzyme in the body has a positive effect on the state of the cardiovascular system.
Nattokinase –a supplement that acts on the principle of the well-known aspirin, which affects the viscosity of the blood. For the first time, the similarity with this medication was discovered by Professor Hiroyuki Sumi, who, in the course of the experiment, placed a blood clot in Natto's solution. Imagine his surprise when the clot dissolved after 12 hours.
Correct blood circulation is the key to the full functioning of the whole body. So, Nattokinase, diluting blood, allows you to transport oxygen, vitamins, minerals and other useful substances to each organ of our body faster and better. The organic composition of Natto is capable of dissolving the strings of fibrin protein, the accumulation of which leads to blood clots.
All useful properties Nattokinase due to its main ability to normalize blood circulation. Scientists have identified and confirmed the following qualities of the enzyme:
1.High fibrinolytic activity.
2. Support for the entire cardiovascular system.
3. Strengthening bone tissue.
4. Improving visual quality and acuity.
5. Cleansing the intestines and removing toxins.
6. Helps identify and neutralize cancer cells.
7. Accelerates the transport of oxygen to the peripheral parts of the body.
8. It exhibits antiparasitic properties in the process of combating worms.
9. Speeds up the process of losing weight.
10. It has a disinfecting and antibacterial property.
The benefit of Nattokinase is also enhanced by the fact that this supplement is practically have no contraindications.
Who should take Nattokinase and when?
Everyone can consume the enzyme to preserve their health and youth. Being a dietary supplement, Nattokinase is used for:
- Varicose veins. Alas, the age of varicose veins is becoming younger. Many people have already personally faced this ailment and know firsthand about all its negative aspects. Doctors often prescribe surgical interventions, but the effect of such manipulations lasts only a few years. Aspirin can cause irreparable harm to the digestive tract. Whereas Nattokinase without side effects will help for a longer time.
- High cholesterol. Numerous studies have proven: the Natto enzyme reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol, thereby preventing the development of atherosclerosis and heart disease.
- Hypertension. Nattokinase is actively used by progressive physicians in therapy for high blood pressure. With regular use, swelling, thrombosis decreases, and rapid absorption in the blood and high activity allows you to assign the product as a treatment and prevention.
- For severe migraines. Pain in the head often arises due to the fact that the vessels are spasmodic and oxygen does not reach all tissues. In this case, the enzyme will not only relieve pain but will also improve blood circulation and normalize the transport of beneficial elements. Consumers repeatedly noted that even menstrual pain goes away.
- For the heart. As already noted, proper blood consistency reduces the risk of heart disease.
Before taking Nattokinase, you should consult your doctor. It is important to take it according to the instructions, not exceeding the dose indicated by the manufacturer. Refuse the supplement when pregnant, lactating, allergic to soy products, as well as those who are already taking diuretics or medications for pressure.
If you are worried about your health, want to feel good, and have a good mood - then do not hesitate to order effective supplements from Japan.
How to take: Take 10 to 20 tablets daily with cold or lukewarm water. Ingredients: Natto Extract, Red Yeast Rice Extract, Onion Skin extract, Garlic Extract, Vitamin C, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2. Serving Size 10 tablets (2.5g) Amount Per Serving Calories 9.9Protein (g) 0.15 Total Fat (g) 0.14 Total...
How to use: Take 2 tablets daily. Ingredients: Nattokinase extract - 37.1 mg, EPA-containing purified fish oil - 18.8 mg, DHA-containing purified fish oil - 166.9 mg, sardine peptide - 50.0 mg, Eucommia leaf extract - 50.0 mg, red onion - 25.0 mg, liquid vegetable oil containing vitamin E - 0.9 mg, soybean oil - 129.3 mg, dextrin - 38.0 mg, wax - 39.0...
Ingredients: Bacillus natto extract, brewers yeast, garlic extract, ginkgo biloba extract, grain malt (barley, millet, Takakibi, black rice, rice flour), moromi black vinegar, trehalose, cellulose, gelatin, calcium stearate, VE, dye (titanium dioxide).Dosage: Take 4 tablets a day with water.
Components: Natto powder, red mold, long-life grass, black rice vinegar, soy peptide, V. B, B1, B2, B6, B12. How to take: Take 4 capsules per day.
Ingredients: brewer's yeast extract, gelatin, natto extract, dextrin, quercetin (from onion peel), black pepper extract, calcium stearate, silicon oxide.Aactive ingredients (in 2 tablets (420 mg)): natto extract 100 mg (2000FU), quercetin 40 mg, black pepper extract 3 mg.Nutritional value (in 2 tablets (420 mg)): energy 1.6 kcal, protein 0.19 g, lipids...
Components (daily dose): nattokinase - 2,000 FU, soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, fatty acid ester, beeswax, lecithin. Usage: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily after meal.